Home Accounts is an application to help with management of home finances.
- Multiple accounts
- Scheduled transactions
- Money transfer transactions between accounts
- Import and export of CSV files
- Reconciliation against statements
- Graphs to visually show balance trace
- Current Version 1.4.2
- Released 3rd October 2013
- Download Size 2.1mb
- Requirements Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Help detailed help page for all functions.
Set up as many accounts as you wish and enter individual transactions to keep track of your spending and balances. Enter scheduled transactions to predict your account balances in the future. Full details in the help section, linked above.
- 1.4.2 Fixed file opening bug
- 1.4.1 Some minor interface tweaks
- 1.4.0 New graph shows balance trace, new option to delete old transactions.
- 1.3.0 Reconciled balance added to Accounts page. Shows reconciled total when an item in the Transactions list is toggled between reconciled and unreconciled using a double click.
- 1.2.10 Latest release